Kuki Hair Covid-19 Guidelines
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment.
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service.
- Disposable towels will be used at all times.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- We will, if required, extend opening hours and divide our teams into shifts whilst ensuring we retain social distancing.
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff have been briefed not to attend the salon if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell, or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating.
Our Professional Services
- We have reviewed our services and removed any that we feel will be unsafe at this time.
- Our team will wear gloves and visors on the salon floor and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction.
- In-salon consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction.
Client Arrival and Reception
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug.
- You must wear a face mask to your appointment.
- You must use the provided hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the salon.
- Clients must minimise what they bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone.
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing. If early, we may ask clients to kindly wait outside to ensure social distancing.
- We will not be serving refreshments.
- We will not have magazines in the salon.
If you, or someone in your household are experiencing Coronavirus symptoms, or currently self-isolating, please do not come to your appointment.
We are happy to re-arrange your appointment at no additional cost.
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon to speak with a member of the team.